I'm Billy, Hi. I'm a musician, an actor and self confessed nerd. I spend 75% of my time being cool as f*ck and the other 25% being cooler.
www.8eatnik.tumblr.com - Text-only blog. Poems, prose, etc.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”